Friday, July 3, 2009

A Big Guy from Texas

7/3

I woke up early enough to grab a bite and get out of the door with MK. We went to the school and worked until 3-4ish. We hit all of the greats (okay a few) while we worked Jack, John and James were there as well as Ben and the Chili Peppers (appropriate for Mexico). (Johnson, Mayer, Blunt and Harper respectively (and I mean with the utmost respect-ively)). It was a good day with some good progress. Two younger guys were there, brothers Angel and Alfonso. They are good kids, Josh is helping them learning english. Josh took us out for tortas at a new place (not bad). Josh is a big guy probably 6'7, 285. He is a great guy with great taste in music and mexican cuisine. I most appreciate his patience with me as I spent the afternoon trying to get back in touch with my inner power-tool using self. We went back to the house, had dinner and unwound.

Oh and by the way in case you haven't figured it out Josh is from Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment