Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sunday ...... Sunday....... and following

I awoke read some John. Went to church. Skipped out on the sermon to go over my class notes. Taught class. Reminded them about Friday.

We went out to eat as a family with Mrs. Moran. We then went back to the house and I went straight to bed. I skipped dinner and really didn't leave the room.


Monday:
I woke up to the sound of Josh's horn out front (I had slept through my alarm). I stuck my head out the door and told him I was going to put some pants on. We went and work for a lot of the day. It was good; we got quite a bit accomplished. I had coffee (just like everyday we work) except today's cup told me someone in Texas loves me. We went to Josh's house for lunch and saw a team of oxen plowing in the same field as a Ford tractor. I had to leave and meet the family in town to go to a graduation (from elementary school) lunch celebration. We went and ate mole (not the rodent(estufa)). We sat around the table and chatted (I mostly listened). They covered a wide variety of topics. We then went back to the house and goofed around the rest of the evening. I talked to Kimberly some and feel asleep as a cool breeze drifted in through the open windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment