Friday, July 3, 2009

Crash Slash Flash

A late night turned into a late morning. I actually only over slept by half an hour but they had already left for the bus station. Anyway my thoughts went with him. Skipped on Josh today since Jorge and I were going to go to the church to do some yardwork. So the morning was essentially Crash.

We went up to the church armed with machetes. I could only help for an hour because I had to meet the kids at the theatre but for that hour I cut grass with a pair of hedge trimmers (glorified scissors); not fun, effective, nor efficient. Slash.

I made it to the theatre a few minutes late but before the movie started (buses.). I bought the tickets and waited a bit longer to see if any other showed up. We were 7 by the time we all got situated. We watched, ate popcorn with chili sauce on it, and I took notes. Flash.

Supposed to meet Josh tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment